First class snow sports in a winter romance: Every Friday the Corvatsch is illuminated by floodlight and opens the longest illuminated ski run in Switzerland at 7 p.m. Night skiing on gentle and large runs under clear starry sky in the silence of the night – an unforgettable experience!
The restaurant Murtèl at the intermediate station is open for the guests to take a break between the thrilling runs on the slopes. Good food and refreshing drinks. There is an organized transportation to Corvatsch and back: You can take the night busses which start in regular intervals until 2.30 a.m. right at the bottom of the station.
The Corvatsch Snow Night starts at the beginning of December and takes place every Friday night. The ski runs are always open from 7 p.m. until 1.40 a.m. (last cable car).
Facts & Figures:
- Corvatsch AG – Station Surlej
- Every Friday in december/january (from approx. December 6th, 2013) from 7 p.m. until 1 a.m. Last ascent: 0.40 a.m.
- Every Friday in february/march/april (until April 4th, 2014) from 7 p.m. until 2 a.m. Last ascent: 1.40 a.m.
- Illuminated ski run: 4.2 km
- Night bus every hour in all directions; Schedule follows
- Adults: CHF 25.-
- Children: CHF 15.- (until 12 years)
- Groups: CHF 20.- (15 persons and more)
Gastro-packages Restaurant Murtèl:
- CHF 45.- incl. Snow Night ticket and cheese fondue (from 2 pers.)
Attention: The regional ski pass is not valid for the Snow Night
Information and booking