Silver snow, sunshine and the ultimate pleasure of skiing in Silvaplana. Many sports addicted people come to our great region because of the incomparable carving feeling. Glide weightless over silver slopes, feel the sunshine and the biting cold in your face, in your ears the ski instructor’s high-spirited yippee. Anyone who tries the rush of carving, forgets the snowplough and wedeling. That’s the carving pleasure in Silvaplana. The wide and snow-secure ski runs at Corvatsch and Corviglia are a paradise for all carvers. Tilt your knees, bend your hips and finish the turn – the ski instructors know exactly how to teach their students the carving technique. Like this it’s very easy. And everyone has fun.
The carving courses which take place in our region from 29th November until 19th December 2012 last three days. These great days start with a welcome drink right at the bottom station of Corvatsch: There will be glühwein, good music and a first class ski show – presented by the ski instructors themselves. The hoteliers offer "warm beds" for the season opening, the participants get a lot and pay few. You have for example the possibility to test the new skis by Stöckli. Vivacious, measured, young, more mature and social people: We welcome groups, but also singles. No one wants to experience this incomparable ski feeling on his own and have a cheese fondue all alone in the evening. Social contacts are included in the price in Silvaplana. In the evening everyone meets at the cosy pub of the village called Püf where people flirt and have fun.
Make a profit of the following services:
- Three overnight stays incl. half-board
- 3-days-ski ticket Bergbahnen ENGADIN/St. Moritz
- Three days arving lessons with Snowsports Corvatsch, Silvaplana
- Free use of the public transportation means in the entire Upper Engiadine
- Free us of the "Stöckli" test skis
- Information and testing centre in the ski areas of Corvatsch and Corviglia
- Technical support by Skiservice Corvatsch
- Welcome drink with ski show
- Cheese fondue at the intermediate station Corvatsch
- "Get together" at the bar "Püf"
- Thursday - Sunday, Nov 29th - Dec 2nd, 2012: 1st course
- Sunday - Wednesday, Dec 2nd - Dec 5th, 2012: 2nd course
- Wednesday -Saturday, Dec 5th - Dec 8th, 2012: 3rd course
- Sunday - Wednesday, Dec 9th - Dec 12th, 2012: 4th course
- Wednesday - Saturday, Dec 12th - Dec 15th, 2012: 5th course
- Saturday - Wednesday, Dec 15th - Dec 19th, 2011: 6 th course