Experience the magic of the crystal-clear mountain lakes. The reflection of the Engadine sky in the lakes is just fantastic!
You’ll start at the top station of Furtschellas at 2312 m. From there the 2 ½ hours round-path first leads towards Alp Munt and then around the six small mountain lakes: Lejin Cristal, Lejin Magnetit, Lejin Malachit, Lejin Rhodonit, Lejin S-chaglia and Lejin Epidot. Wherever you look you’ll enjoy the view up to the icy pinnacles and rocky flanks of the Corvatsch range.
Barbecue at the lake: An open fire area, complete with ready-to-use wood and two metal grills, are available to our guests at Lejin Rhodonit (near the Osteria Rabgiusa - closed in summer). Cosy tables and benches invite you to relax and barbecue. Tasty sausages and servelats can be purchased at the mountain restaurant La Chüdera.
Hiking fun for families: Enjoy the company of mountain fairy 'Herzeleide' and goblin 'Naseweis'. The water hiking trail for young explorers - the colourful play + fun magazine - Plitsch and Platsch - (splish and splash) and an exciting story will guide you along the way! Our young guests will get a free goblin-water when turning in the voucher, available within the magazine!
- Duration: about 2 1/2 hours
- Length: 5km
- Difference in altitude: 333 m
- The path is marked with white-red-white poles
- Water path Autio Tour with thrilling stories about the 6 Lejins could be download directly from our homepage
- All summer season long (approx. July 3rd - October 13th, 2013) (depending on the weather)