Tasty highlights wherever you go. The Via Gastronomica is a very special experience where the variety of the local cooking is combined with the beauty of the Engadine mountain scenery.
You can hike the way you like, because the Via Gastronomica offers you different „courses“ of different distances: The shortest trail leads in 1 ½ hours from the top station of Furtschellas and the restaurant La Chüdera over Marmoré down to the sleepy Fex Valley where you will enjoy the delicious main courses at Crasta. If you want to garnish your culinary tour with a mountain peak panorama and with crystal-clear mountain lakes you take the 4 hours trail to the lake Lej Sgrischus and over Piz Chüern down to the Fex Valley (only for experienced hikers with good shoes). At the first hamlet of the Fex Valley called Platta the charming hotel-inn Chesa Pool awaits you with its irresistible sweet dishes. Enjoy your meal! Afterwards you make a wild-romantic gentle half an hour walk through the gorge down to Sils.
- Hiking on well accessible mountain hiking trails, medium difficulty, 2-5 hours depending of the trail you've chosen
- incl. cable car and three-course-meal in different restaurants along the way
- Starter: Mountain restaurant La Chüdera
- Main course: Pensiun Crasta
- Desert: Pensiun Chesa Pool
- No specific requests
- CHF 49.00 per person
- All summer season long (ca. 16.06. – 14.10.2012) (depending on the weather)