Our Mr Walter von Allmen (certified mountain guide) guides you in a safe way across our glacier and shows you what far-sightedness means.
After the ascent from the top station of Corvatsch to Piz Murtèl at a height of 3433 m you make a traverse to Piz Corvatsch (3451m) and then you do the descent over the east face to the glacier called Vadret dal Murtèl. You cross over to the glacier called Vadret da l’Alp Ota and continue northwards to Fuorcla Surlej.
During the Corvatsch glacier tour you have a unique panoramic round view of the Valais Alps, the Bernese Alps, the Central Alps down to Säntis and Rätikon in the west and north. In the east you have a fantastic view of the impressing and world famous mountain peaks of Piz Bernina, Piz Roseg and the Sella group and of course you see the mountains of the Bergell Valley in the south.
- This offer only takes place if there are enough participants and depending on the weather conditions (beginning of July, 2013)
- Meeting point: 10.30 a.m. - top station Corvatsch
- Duration: about 4 hours
- Insurance is matter of the participants
- Price: CHF 50.00 p.P. / Tour
- Price incl. Ticket from bottom station to top of Corvatsch / intermediate station to Surlej: CHF 75.00 p.P.
Information & booking